Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: A doable frequent password change policy?

From: gjgowey () tmo blackberry net
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 20:10:23 +0000

Don't forget the most weakness of any password system: users writing down their password on a postit note and putting
it on their monitor or keyboard.  It's funny when I mention this to clients and then all of a sudden they realize why
everyone has a postit note on their monitor or keyboard x< (doh!)

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.