Security Basics mailing list archives

Shifting to Single Domain, things to worry about!

From: "WALI" <hkhasgiwale () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:04:19 +0400

Hi All

The decision has been taken by my corporation to shift to Single Domain AD model rather than the current multiple, parent child domains spanned across various geographical locations connected via VSAT/leased lines currently.

What will precede Single domain would be a Global WAN where one service provider will likely manage MPLS links across various office sites. The dedicated bandwidth will vary from 512K to 2mbps.

Mt current concern is to think about various security issues to take care of once the project to move over to Single Domain is awarded to any of the contending firms.

Anyone has any expriences with such kind of a project? Even if now, please relay your concerns had you been in my shoes.

All advise is welcome.