Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CEH taking exam with self study

From: "Christian Kopacsi" <ckopacsi () stmarysofmichigan org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:41:30 -0600

You ned to download the eligibility form here:
http://www.eccouncil.org/takeexam.htm

Christian Kopacsi, CISSP, CEH
IT Security Analyst
AHIS
St. Marys of Michigan
ckopacsi at stmarysofmichigan.org
"urandom character special device" <urandomdev () gmail com> 01/18/07
5:35 AM >>>
Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Ethical_Hacker)
writes:
It is mentioned that in Asia Pacific and Europe, self-study options
are not available and only the instructor-led training with courseware
kit subscription entitles you for the exam voucher.

I didn't found this info on their website. So asked info () eccouncil org
They didn't answer me. I have more than 3 years experience in IT field
(Security).

Am I able to take exam without taking a course?

St. Mary's of Michigan Information Security Statement

The content of this email or attachments may contain confidential business or health information that is legally
privileged and are intended only for the use of the individual named above. The authorized recipient of this
information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or
regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action
taken in reliance on the contents of these document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete.