Security Basics mailing list archives

language for general risk analysis

From: "Ken Kousky" <kkousky () ip3inc com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:21:33 -0500

We're currently drafting language on general risk awareness and have
cataloged from software projects statements that explain, in broad and very
general terms the types of risk considerations that should be undertaken at
the launch of any new project. We're not asking for a full blown risk
assessment. We're trying to share general considerations all new technology
deployment (not just IT) should consider. I'd like to have 3rd party sources
to reference rather than a lot of opinions but if you have thoughts, go
ahead and share them.

Thanks
KWK
IP3