Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Preparing for GSEC

From: "Michael Hale" <eyeronic.design () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:59:37 -0700

Hey Rishi,

You should be able to find the course descriptions and goals on the
SANS or GIAC websites.  I can get a bit more specific offlist, if you
want, but I obviously can't give out practice questions or course
material.

I would see if you can find other GIAC holders and ask them what they
recall and what their experience was like.  That'd be your best bet,
IMO.

- Mike