Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISSP Prep books?

From: "Jason P. Rusch" <saltynetguru () infosec-rusch com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:10:39 -0400

Having studied with most of the books available and taken the test
myself, I can tell you the all of the books werent that good, exept for
the official book,

also truly the best source I found even over the official ISC2 book was
the practice tests at http://www.cccure.org/

good luck, may the force be with you young jedi