Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security procedure question

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:15:31 -0700

You might also check out our paper for '02 - "Strong Passwords are an
Oxymoron"

I don't buy this. Try using "cryptographically strong but
Pronounceable password", and provide a SSO solution to the user. More
details at:
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/index.php?action=viewtopic&id=122

Single Sign On is a must if you want to enforce strong password policy....

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
Support http://www.capital-punishment.net