Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Detecting File Alteration

From: irado furioso com tudo <irado () hotpop com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:48:36 -0300

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:44:14 -0400
"Mister Dookie" <misterdookie () gmail com> escreveu assim:

Tripwire is awfully expensive for a small company...

errr... there are no reason for such 'expensive' word.. As far as I can
see, Tripwire is GPL, as seen in the freshmeat link:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/tripwire/

BTW, there are other projects with similar intent there:
http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=tripwire&section=projects&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

flames > /dev/null

--

saudações,