Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security videos

From: "Krpata, Tyler" <tkrpata () bjs com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:36:16 -0400

http://www.milw0rm.com/video/

-----Original Message-----
From: Alcides [mailto:alcides.hercules () gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:03 AM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Security videos

Dear All,
I wonder if I could get a few good links for videos of various
basic/advance security operations.
Similar to irongeek, for instance.Thank you.
Warm regards,

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic
Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec
management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting
experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed
degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus