Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: PDA's/Blackberrys: risk to networksL

From: "Murda Mcloud" <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:33:03 +1000

I'd second Nick's response and also add that as they are such great tools,
then maybe there should be a consistent platform that you have, then any
support or security will only need to be for one type of device and not
five.
Add other vectors such as bluetooth/web for many of these things and they
begin to multiply potential issues.