Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: RE: The ugly side of using disk encryption

From: "Henry Troup" <HenryT () watchfire com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:54:41 -0400

In our company, I have an agreement with the legal staff - they don't write code, I don't give legal advice.  I suspect
that hardly any of us are actually lawyers, and any real lawyers regard us as the legal equivalent of "script kiddies"
- knowing just enough to be dangerous.

If you want legal advice, contact a lawyer or legal aid clinic.  This is not the best forum to get it.

Regards,

Henry Troup
Watchfire Corporation