Security Basics mailing list archives

Questions about Novell ZENwork security audit and review tools

From: ricci () cse ust hk
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:17:53 +0800 (HKT)

Hello All,

In order to perform an IT security assessment and review within a Novell
environment Novell client 4.91 with eDirectory 8.7 and ZENwork, what tools
I can use for performing the audit or review?

What tools can we use on Novell client 4.91 to perform IT security audit
or hacking on Novell environment?

Please advise.

Thx.

Ricci