Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: tcpdump output

From: "Vogels, Mark" <mvogels () amgen com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:03:28 -0800

Dear Francois,

You should be able to do such a thing using wireshark (formerly known as
ethereal) and editcap (distributed with wireshark).
I'm not able to doublecheck it at this time, but wireshark has some powerful
filtering options. If that doesn't work, you can always select the range of
packets you want and store them in a different capture file.

With kind regards,

Mark Vogels