Security Basics mailing list archives

AW: reverse proxy with content inspection and attacks prenventions

From: "Raimar Melchior" <r.melchior () telonic de>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:02:32 +0100

Take a look at the Trafficshield from F5. It sits in front of the web
application and defends against most web application attacks (SQL injection,
XSS, etc.) It also has some other features like directing the user only to
those links of the web site he is allowed to.

http://www.f5.com/products/TrafficShield/

Rgds,
Raimar