Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: reverse proxy with content inspection and attacks prenventions

From: Emilio Casbas <ecasbas () unav es>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:45:07 +0100

sami.ghourabi () icn com tn escribió:
Hi list,

we are planning to put in place a fault tolerant reverse proxy for a webserver,

with content inspection and attacks protection features. We are considering both

open source solutions and proprietary ones.

I would ask those of this list that had have experiences with such systems what

products would they recommend.

Sami.

Security Engineer.

Squid (http://www.squid-cache.org/) for reverse proxy.