Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: log monitoring/analysis/correlation systems

From: "Florencio Cano" <florencio.cano () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:48:21 +0100

Hello,
I'm interesting in knowing more about your needs. If I understanded
you correctly you need a piece of software that will receive (or
collect) the logs from those devices, it will parse these logs to a
common format and it will try to correlate this information in order
to extract conclussions an edit a report.
Am I correct?