Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Compromised phishing host notification

From: xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:56:32 +0100

Don't leave your confidential company and customer records un-protected. Try Webroot's Spy Sweeper Enterprise(TM) for 30 days for FREE with no obligation. See why so many companies trust Spy Sweeper Enterprise to eradicate spyware from their networks.
FREE 30-Day Trial of Spy Sweeper Enterprise

http://www.webroot.com/forms/enterprise_lead.php