Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Suggestion for a Mac OS X Server Content Filter / Anti-Spam

From: "Conlan Adams" <conlan () midwesteyebanks org>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:56:36 -0400

Not sure if its been ported to the Mac hardware, but squid cache is a
great way to filter internet in a unix based environment.  Find more
info at http://www.squid-cache.org/

Add this together with ASSP (a perl based spam filter that I LOVE) and
that miht take care of some of your needs.  More info on ASSP can be
found at http://assp.sourceforge.net/

I've used both in the past, and am currently using ASSP with outstanding
results.

Conlan Adams