Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Spam:RE: application for an employment

From: Murad Talukdar <talukdar_m () subway com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:51:04 +1000

I think that in Australia, car owners can actually be fined for being
'negligent' in leaving valuables in their cars--at least I remember hearing
this. (Hopefully it wasn't on A Current Affair because then I'd be negligent
for believing it.) Will there be some kind of similar 'negligence' clause
with regard to port scanning/systems being vulnerable and then being used
for other crimes? I'm not sure. I can imagine it on the horizon though.

Have to say, this thread has proved to me that I really don't KNOW the
minutiae of law at all-perhaps because it changes with such rapidity and
isn't always advertised well.

Regards
Murad Talukdar

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus