Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Spam:RE: application for an employment

From: "Craig Wright" <cwright () bdosyd com au>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:50:39 +1100

Hi
You are negligent from a point of view of a contractual agreement with
the insurance company. You still have the right of ownership on the car.
This has not changed.

You are mixing the rights of property and contractual rights. If you are
negligent the insurance company has a right to recision on your policy.
Not the same thing. You still have a right of action against the person
who stole your car EVEN if the keys are in the ignition and it is
running.

Even if the car is running with the keys in, the act of taking the car
is criminal act.

Craig