Security Basics mailing list archives

Mobil Users Wireless Security

From: "Miguel Lopez" <mmlopez40 () sbcglobal net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:25:54 -0700

Hello,

I was wondering if any one had experience with tools that would help secure
wireless communications for users with Laptops and PDA phones.

The laptops have the following wireless connections built in.

1. Integrated Wireless Wide Area Network (WAN)132 accessing Cingular
Wireless National EDGE Network with SmartWiT technology

2. IntelR PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection

3. Bluetooth

The PDA phones use Palm Software or Windows OS.

We are looking for a common tool to secure both the laptops and PDA phones.

Any guidance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Miguel