Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: need to wipe a NAS and be DoD compliant

From: Gethin Jones <gethinj () gethin net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:14:42 +0100

Nuke it.

http://dban.sourceforge.net/

suttonp () aafes com wrote:
Need assistance locating a DoD compliant solution for wiping info from a NAS device. Any suggestions?

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus