Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Deny client from obtaining IP address

From: "Demi" <hang10z () comcast net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:03:20 -0400

You can setup Windows 2003 Server for use with 802.1X Authentication using a
Radius backend server with the TLS protocol authentication method or mac
lock the jacks.  Take your pick. LOL   I use the 802.1 to lock down our
network jacks. Mac lock is easier but much more annoying unless everything
stays static all the time.

I have the documentation typed up, but it's a 2MB word doc. Let me know if
you want it I'll send it off list.