Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: ADS Password Storage Protection

From: "Roger A. Grimes" <roger () banneretcs com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:45:43 -0400

If passphrase cracking is so easy, you should have no problem cracking
my three challenges. They are significantly shorter than The Cat in the
Hat is Back with no or little complexity.

The prize awaits you.

Everyone keeps saying how easy it is to break english word passphrases,
but so far no one has cracked my simple 15-character passphrase. #2 is
easy with no complexity.

Roger