Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Signing up for spam?

From: Leif Ericksen <leife () dls net>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 15:32:39 -0600

Keep posting on the net, and make sure the address is available on a web
site, go to the contest web sites and let them share your name with the
other sites they work with make sure all spam filters are off in the
destination of choice...  not really a gmail account but setup your own
mailer would be best and you will have spam in no time.

enjoy it...   I know that I would not enjoy it..

--
Leif