Security Basics mailing list archives

SF new column announcement: Privacy and anonymity

From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:59:24 -0500

The following column was published on SecurityFocus recently:

Privacy and anonymity
by Kelly Martin
2006-02-14

Privacy and anonymity on the Internet are as important as they are
difficult to achieve. Here are some of the current issues we face, along
with a few suggestions on how we can become a little more anonymous on
the Web.

http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/386

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.
http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus