Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RE: MS in information security

From: harashid () yahoo com
Date: 7 Feb 2006 05:51:24 -0000

Hi all,
I'm studying MITS (Master of Information Technology Security). I think Classical Cryptography doesn't guarantee any
security for ever. The complexities of Mathematic just hide Information from public and fool hackers, but the talent
hackers (notorious hacker) can get the Information by decrypting the code. The size of public key may delay the
cryptanalysis only. Today's 2048 bit RSA key will be easily broken in near future with quantum computers.
Harun.
MITS Student.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus