Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security policies - few questions!

From: "Lorteau Clement" <C.Lorteau () oberthurcs com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:47:22 +0800

Hi !

Here, if the violation was a little hard (I mean, if the user knew he was doing something wrong, not if the user did
something wrong by mistake), his bonus is removed from his salary for the next month ; that's half of his salary. It
happened for instance to a guy who played with password-crackers and virus-makers.