Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: malware block my PC for to enter in internet, possible?

From: lino70 () interfree it
Date: 20 Apr 2006 11:35:30 -0000

HEllo to all users and a Securityfocus Admins...  I have a big problem: I think that I have to take a malware or others
malicious code on the internet, and after this I have scanned my computer with a many removal and security tools how
Adaware,Spybot S&D,Stinger ecc... I have removed 3 malware from my computer but remaing a big problem... I cant connect
my pc on internet   :(  My web browser firefox say me 'I cant contact a server'
What i can to make for resolve this problem ?? thanks