Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: External Network / Firewall Setup.

From: "Greg Stiavetti" <gstiavetti () rentoneonline com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 17:20:44 -0700

If cost is an issue you can do the firewall/router redundancy with statefull failover of router/firewall/vpn AND load-balancing, for much less with a pair of Nokia IP-VPN 10i's.

The feature set is incredible for the price, and the support is fantastic.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mikhail Minyailov" <mminyailov () runway ru>