Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Port open - help

From: "dave kleiman" <dave () isecureu com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 22:29:28 -0500

Peter,

Have you tried to identify what process is listening on those ports:

Netstat -ano

Tcpview http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/tcpview.shtml

Vision
http://www.foundstone.com/index.htm?subnav=resources/navigation.htm&subconte
nt=/resources/freetools.htm

CurrPorts http://nirsoft.mirrorz.com/

Regards,
Dave Kleiman, CIFI, CISM, CISSP, ISSAP, ISSMP, MCSE

www.SecurityBreachResponse.com www.ComputerForensicInvestigations.com