Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: RE: Masters program for Information Security?

From: "Sadler, Connie" <Connie_Sadler () Brown edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:30:37 -0400

Some of the online programs now are better than the traditional bricks-and-mortar programs. This is the wave of the
future in education, and some are already doing an excellent job!

Connie J. Sadler, CM, CISSP, CISM, GIAC GSLC
Director, IT Security, Brown University
Box 1885, Providence, RI 02912
Connie_Sadler () Brown edu
Office: 401-863-7266