Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: magic_quotes

From: Pablo Fernández <newsclient () teamq info>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:55:38 +0200

Ok, I read about that, but what I'm asking here is if there's any known
problems in using magic_quotes, I mean, besides that "portability" and
"performance" crap, which I can care less for the latter (not my server)
and anyway the whole performance thing is not that problematic,
converting a few variables is not such a big deal. On the portability
excuse... well, if I ever switch hosting (which I probably will since my
actual hosting sucks) I just will require them magic_quotes, which I
guess is enabled in most hostings...

Again, the question I asked is in the scenario where magic_quotes *IS
ENABLED*

Thanks

--- Begin Message --- From: Christoph 'knurd' Jeschke <christoph.jeschke () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 02:05:38 +0200