Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: SSL VPN

From: "Joshua Sanders" <jsanders () starnetdata com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:18:24 -0700

Jeff,
        The prices are dependent on how many concurrent users you will
have connecting to the box.  My information tells me that Juniper's
Netscreen solution is a bit cheaper but Aventail's solution with the 8.0
code kicks it's butt in performance. Go ahead and email me directly if
you want a .pdf comparison between Aventail and Netscree

Joshua Sanders
Starnet Data Design, Inc.
jsanders () starnetdata com
www.starnetdata.com