Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Restrict logon hours

From: Tee <tengloongtee () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:25:10 +0800

Have not tried this feature. One thing to take note is that windows
workstation will also have cache account information locally.

User might be able to loggin to the domain using the cache in the
local workstation (disconnected from the network), after login, just
reconnect the cable and should be able to access to the domain
resources.....

Rgds,
Tee