Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Building a Company Computer Use/Security Policy

From: "dave kleiman" <dave () isecureu com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:41:16 -0500

Samuel,

Here are a few places to get you started.  You might want to join the
security-management () securityfocus com mailing group, since policy and
procedures is the exact topic covered there.

http://www.sans.org/rr/whitepapers/policyissues/

http://www.sans.org/resources/policies/

http://www.securitydocs.com/Security_Policies/Sample_Policies

Regards,

Dave Kleiman, CISSP, ISSMP, CISM, CIFI, MCSE

www.SecurityBreachResponse.com