Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: NMapWin v1.3.1

From: "dave kleiman" <dave () isecureu com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:26:31 -0500

Snarg,

1. NMapWin is very old.  You have to replaced all of the NmapWin (Bin and
Data dirs) files manually with the new version of Nmap. That is why Fyodor
removed it from the website.
2. Download the latest Nmap from:
http://www.insecure.org/nmap/nmap_download.html
3. If you still have problems there is also a Nmap mailing list:
http://seclists.org/#nmap-hackers

Dave Kleiman, CIFI, CISM, CISSP, ISSMP, MCSE

www.SecurityBreachResponse.com