Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: About Antivirus Comparison

From: "Bryan S. Sampsel" <bsampsel () libertyactivist org>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:42:40 -0700 (MST)

Personally, I like F-Secure AV and its Internet Security Suite.  Works
well, always has, and the newer features are nice.

If it's too pricey, F-Prot makes a stripped down product (F-Secure
licenses the basic AV engine and adds lots of features) which works well.

Just my couple o' pennies...

Sincerely,

Bryan S. Sampsel
LibertyActivist.org