Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Internet Toolbars for Win.

From: "richardcg" <richardcg () comcast net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:17:21 -0500

In order to address such a question one should look at the root of corporate
America. They both started out as simple but useful programs but as more
Malware is introduced to the internet (software companies see a prudential
money maker - we see it for what it is - Malware) they will add it to the
install load. Right now I had found even the Goggle Toolbar can be a problem
in some cases.

--- Rich