Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Help me remember the name of a software

From: "Carl Davis" <cdavis () rvasi com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:12:52 -0500

Two tools come to mind that may give you what you are looking for:

Paros Proxy
http://www.parosproxy.org/index.shtml

Burp Proxy
http://portswigger.net/proxy/

Both are excellent tools, run on multiple platforms, and are free.  My
personal favorite is Paros mostly because of its filtering and scanning
capabilities.  Hope this helps you on your quest.

Regards,

Carl Davis
Site: http://www.rvasi.com
Forum: http://www.rvasi.com/forum

Determine what you want to protect and build successive layers of protection
around it.