Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: fport on windows 2003 server

From: Alexander Bolante <alexander.bolante () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:13:12 -0700

I'm surprised fport v2.0 doesn't work on Windows Server 2003. I know
what you mean, because even if you run > netstat -ano, it still won''t
map to running processes, process name and path.

I've seen a few on hotscripts.com and webattack.com; not sure if
foundstone.com has any more. Also tried X-Netstat Professional and
Active Ports, but I could care less for GUI tools.

Too bad you can't stick w/ fport. Gotta love Bill :) Good luck.