Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Changing IP address as standard user

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 06:42:49 +0000

The first thing that comes to mind is some sort of .REG file or GPO. I
know they can be set to run at different levels through the task
manager (I believe it where). Maybe you could setup one that the user
could start. I know it's vague... unfortunately I can't remember the
specifics. I'm just hoping to set you in the right direction. =)

--
Peace. ~G