Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Secure FTP Client

From: jlemmerer () a1 net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:19:44 +0100

Hello!

have you ever trieded WinSCP or the commercial Versions of SSH (they also include SCP clients and as far as I can
remember they are also sftp capable.
Both are easy to use and at least should provide command line interface. other options would include putty secure
copy/ftp software, that is generalle command line capable.

hope I could help you
johannes

-----
"the borg we are, give up your ship,
our phasers strong your shields will rip.
we'll assimilate you,
your technology, too,
and you cannot escape from our grip. "