Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Disaster Recovery Plan

From: "Steve Hillier" <securityfocus () mastermindtoys com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:45:28 -0400

You should have a look at the BSI IT Baseline Protection Manual
(http://www.bsi.bund.de/gshb/english/etc/menue.html). It is a German
document translated into English, and has a very good systematic
approach for identifying your critical systems and determining the
appropriate amount of resources to invest in protecting those systems.
Consider it more of a business continuity manual, rather than a disaster
recovery guide.

sph