Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Disaster Recovery Plan

From: Louie <tech.louie () verizon net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:58:02 -0500

Well for use here we back up every day on tapes. my question is why do you do a master back up every month. The info
changes every day would you think that you woudl need that on a current tape?

For me I maintain 3 servers that I have to back up every night. Trust me one them went down and lucky for me i had up
to date info.

Are you looking for software or a better on doing backs in case something goes wrong?