Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Anti-Spyware Mailing List

From: <port911 () optonline net>
Date: 28 Jul 2004 00:26:35 -0000

Good evening Paul,

Looking forward to making some things happen. Let's get some action against these spyware developers and get some
efforts across the helping professionals to join forces.

Would you consider publishing your newslist here?

Best Regards,
Charles Genrich, CISSP, CISM
http://www.security-forums.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=37
http://www.security-forums.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=48