Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Simple Question ...

From: Paul Dubé <dube.paul () sympatico ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 15:12:12 -0500

Hello,

        FAT32 can be encrypted with third party paying software like
Encryption Plus Folders, which you can find easily with google :
http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Enc
ryption+Plus+Folders

        If you don't want to pay, you can convert your existing FAT32
partitions into NTFS without problems and it's even quick on a good
computer. Everything is explained in this one-page paper :
http://aumha.org/win5/a/ntfscvt.php

        Hope this helps,
Paul