Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: FTP Proxy

From: Jai Shinde <Jai.Shinde () relianceinfo com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:00:34 +0530

Hi,

Check out this website it might be useful....

http://gray-world.net/links.shtml

Rgds
Jai.

                      "Chintan J. Shah"

                      <chintan () gnvfc co        To:       bnaren () cisco com

                      m>                       cc:       pablo gietz <pablo.gietz () nuevobersa com ar>,

                                                security-basics () securityfocus com, (bcc: Jai Shinde/INFOCOMM/RIL)

                      01/31/2004 09:01         Subject:  Re: FTP Proxy

                      AM                 Importance: Normal  Sender's OU: Reliance |------------------|

                                                                                   | [ ] Confidential |

                                                                                   |------------------|

Use  squid as http and FTP proxy server on Linux .

regards,
chintan shah
Network Engineer

Narendra Prabhu wrote:

"frox" might work for you. Personally I have never tried it.

//Naren.

pablo gietz wrote:

Do you know some good FTP proxy for linux?
I have done a search on google but I'd like your advices.

Thanks

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off
any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion
Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!