Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: syslog GUI for Linux

From: "Mathew Davies" <mathew.davies () ipt-ltd co uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:56:07 +0100

I am currently using syslog-ng with mysql for logging and
php-syslog-ng for a frontend see http://www.vermeer.org/projects/php-syslog-ng/
there is a demo site and instructions on the syslog-ng setup at
http://www.vermeer.org/syslog it's working very well

it shouldn't be hard to modify to php to allow it to write it
to query/search the database at the minute you can search on
date, system & error level.

-mat