Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: restore Administrator password

From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan () DavidClark com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:50:41 -0400

Just an important note: This password reset disk will hose the SAM if the password is already blank.

It probably isn't, or you would have found that out already... but if you haven't, I'd at least try a blank password
before using the reset disk.

HTH,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.